In this Wondering Wednesday podcast episode, Donna Reish explains the various areas of language arts instruction for each grade level—what to focus on, what to continue with, and how to move through language arts grade-by-grade. She touches on the essentials of language arts in the areas of listening, phonics, reading, spelling, comprehension, writing, grammar, oral communication, literature, and penmanship.
by Donna | Mar 4, 2016
1. How they see your relationship
2. The words you use
a. About relationships
b. About males, females, and sexuality
3. Expectation Explanations
- Beauty and the Beast Preposition Practice (New Digital Product!)
- Summer Classes and Private Tutoring by Character Ink!
- Which Character Ink Press Writing Series Is Right for Your Family?
- Love-Hate Relationships With Homeschooling Schedules
- The Single Pronoun Trick: Key to Unlocking Subjective and Objective Pronouns
- 10 Tips for Opening and Closing Paragraphs (Video Included!)
- Research Report Writing [Video]
Download my Kid's Faves list
plus get access to my language arts freebies when you sign up below!
Thank you! Please check your email to confirm your subscription :)
Let’s Be Social!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
- 501 Ways to Help Your Child Succeed
- Back to School 2015
- Bloggers Write Right Quick Kit
- Character Ink Products
- Character Ink!
- Comma Clues
- Cottage Classes
- Dancing With YOUR Star (Marriage)
- Downloadable Products
- Family Friendly Low Carb
- Freezer Cooking
- Home Management
- Homeschool Benefits
- How to Become an Efficiency Expert in Your Home
- Language Lady
- Low Carb Mixes and Quick Fixes
- Monday Motivation for Moms
- Product Downloads
- Raising Kids With Character
- Raising Teens With Character
- Raising Toddlers & Preschoolers With Character
- Reaching the Heart of Your Tweens & Teens
- Seasoning and Spice Mixes
- Study Skills & Comprehension Building
- Ten Ways to Get Things Done FAST for Families
- The Almost Three R's
- Wacky Words