Several years ago I wrote a series titled “Homeschool Benefits” in which each article gave one of my favorite benefits that we enjoyed through homeschooling for thirty-two years.
With so much interest in homeschooling right now, I thought I would gather these benefits all together in one place. Looking through these articles again, I am filled with joy as I see how these many years later these benefits still “benefit” us today: our children are life-long learners; I have fond memories of being together every day; my seven adult kids are truly best friends and support and love each other to this day; and I never regret the hours upon hours we spent reading aloud together.
So take a look. Pass this collection on to friends who are considering homeschooling. And know that these benefits are truly life-long and life-affecting!
I would love to help you get started or continue your homeschooling journey! Take a look at some freebies, webinars, articles, videos, and products that can help you in your coming school year!
Freebies, Webinars, Articles, Videos, and More!
- FREE webinar for parents and teachers: “Help Your Kids With School”!
- FREE digital readers (Baby Shark and Jungle Book!) and coloring book reader
- FREE writing booklets and teaching videos for your students in second through twelfth grades
- Prioritizing video training
- Weight/time management/life coaching
- Local (Fort Wayne, Indiana) Cottage Classes
- Half-Day Homeschool
- Reading Help
- Writing and Grammar Digital Books
- Self-Integrity Training—See Episodes 19 and 20 for “Why We Don’t Do What WE Tell Ourselves We Will Do” and “Tools for Self-Integrity”