CHARACTER INK HALF DAY HOMESCHOOL STARTS AUGUST 12, 2019!
Character Ink will continue its new teaching arm – The half-day homeschool for 4th -12th grades and expand it for K-3rd grades – in which all academics are taught, followed up on, recorded, and graded for YOU!
ALL of this is done as your students come to “school” for 8-15 hours a week!
The following schedule and guidelines have been developed for the 2019-2020 school year. Adaptions can be made to meet your family’s needs.
Character Ink Half-Day Homeschool will offer the following:
1) Responsible for curriculum securing, teaching, assigning, and overseeing for ALL academic subjects for K-12th grade students.
2) Teaching will be small group classes, block teaching, daily class meetings, one-on-one tutoring, and independent studies all in our home at 11120 Aboite Center Road Fort Wayne and at First Assembly of God Church (on Mondays).
3) 180 days of instruction (and record keeping and accountability) (e-learning will be utilized for inclement weather)
4) Daily lesson plans, checksheets, and accountability (Students, Ray, and parents can check.)
5) Curriculum found and laid out for each subject
6) Math, language arts, and reading taught by/planned by specialists in these areas. All academic areas will be covered in various sessions, blocks, and independent learning.
7) Thorough, safe, and fun environment to learn
General Schedule (180 days)
8/12/2019 First day of class
1/6/2020 First day of second semester
5/22/2020 Last day of class
1) Have students in class daily on time
2) Provide time in afternoon or evening for older students to complete a subject or two if needed
3) Read daily with elementary students (in addition to their daily reading lessons here)
4) Provide a final transcript for your student from your own private school (We will help with this.)
5) Send snack and drink daily if desired and lunch for high school students on Wed.
6) Pay monthly tuition the first week of each month.
7) Pay for curriculum (consumables, book rentals, and lab fees) up to $300 per year per student.
1) E-mail email@example.com with the following information
Grade level (in fall)
Any allergies or medical conditions we should know about
2) We will have a phone conference or meet in person to confirm curriculum for year.
3) Will need $200 deposit to start purchasing curriculum (after conference).
4) First day of class — 8/12.
High School Schedule (8th-12th grade)
Monday – Attend group classes at First Assembly of God
Tuesday – 8:30-12:00 at Reish’s home
Wednesday 8:30-2:45 at Reish’s home
Th and Fri – homework at home or Reish’s home
Classes included: Bible / Character, Literature, Math, American History, Science, Language Arts, Economics
Middle School Schedule (4th -7th grade)
Monday – homework at home
Tues-Fri 8:30 – 12:00 at Reish’s home
Classes included: Bible / Character, Reading, Math, History, Science, Language Arts, Literature
Elementary (K – 3rd grade)
Monday and Wednesday – homework at home
Tues, Thurs, and Fri 12:15 – 2:45 at Reish’s home
Classes included: Bible / Character, Reading, Math, Phonics, Science / Social Studies units
Call (260) 450 – 7063 for more details or questions.