This is the yummiest peanut butter fudge I’ve ever had—when I get the texture right. It can be tricky to get it just right, but it is so worth it.
Pin this post!
4 cups brown sugar
4 cups mini marshmallows
4 cups white sugar
4 cups peanut butter
2 cups evaporated milk
4 TBSP vanilla
1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1. Combine sugars, evaporated milk, and butter in heavy saucepan.
2. Cook until softball stage on medium (235’), stirring often.
3. Remove from stove.
4. Stir in marshmallows, peanut butter, and vanilla.
5. Stir until all is melted and begins to thicken.
6. Pour into 2 13×9 greased baking dishes.
7. Cool, cut, and serve.
8. Makes approximately 5-6 lbs.
...and download my Kid's Faves list plus get access to my language arts freebies!