For optimal viewing on a mobile device, tilt your device to landscape mode.
Resources for this Slideshow:
- Essay Writing Is the Easiest Writing Place to Start—Check out a two-week sample from one of my intermediate essay books
2. Teach the Three-Topics-Three-Paragraph Method to Your Older Students Check out a two-week sample from my upper level high school essay book
- Always Have Students Outline Before They Write—Get a free one month writing book at any level
- Do Not Expect a Student to Include Too Many Unusual or “In Progress Skills” in One Essay—Check out these pre-writing skills…
- Don’t Make the Essay Writing Process Too Open Ended—See how students need specifics, not vagueness in this lesson and download
...and download my Kid's Faves list plus get access to my language arts freebies!