For optimal viewing on a mobile device, tilt your device to landscape mode.
Resources for this Slideshow:
- Essay Writing Is the Easiest Writing Place to Start—Check out a two-week sample from one of my intermediate essay books
2. Teach the Three-Topics-Three-Paragraph Method to Your Older Students Check out a two-week sample from my upper level high school essay book
- Always Have Students Outline Before They Write—Get a free one month writing book at any level
- Do Not Expect a Student to Include Too Many Unusual or “In Progress Skills” in One Essay—Check out these pre-writing skills…
- Don’t Make the Essay Writing Process Too Open Ended—See how students need specifics, not vagueness in this lesson and download