One thing that makes it much easier for children to learn chores and household upkeep is for the children to work with you on developing systems. We as moms have a tendency to create the systems that we like in freezers, refrigerators, pantries, toy shelves, bookcases, kitchen cupboards, and more. And then when somebody comes in to do a chore or unload groceries or put something away, it is not done correctly. And we wonder why people keep messing up our systems!
- Beauty and the Beast Preposition Practice (New Digital Product!)
- Summer Classes and Private Tutoring by Character Ink!
- Which Character Ink Press Writing Series Is Right for Your Family?
- Love-Hate Relationships With Homeschooling Schedules
- The Single Pronoun Trick: Key to Unlocking Subjective and Objective Pronouns
- 10 Tips for Opening and Closing Paragraphs (Video Included!)
- Research Report Writing [Video]
Download my Kid's Faves list
plus get access to my language arts freebies when you sign up below!
Thank you! Please check your email to confirm your subscription :)
Let’s Be Social!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
- 501 Ways to Help Your Child Succeed
- Back to School 2015
- Bloggers Write Right Quick Kit
- Character Ink Products
- Character Ink!
- Comma Clues
- Cottage Classes
- Dancing With YOUR Star (Marriage)
- Downloadable Products
- Family Friendly Low Carb
- Freezer Cooking
- Home Management
- Homeschool Benefits
- How to Become an Efficiency Expert in Your Home
- Language Lady
- Low Carb Mixes and Quick Fixes
- Monday Motivation for Moms
- Product Downloads
- Raising Kids With Character
- Raising Teens With Character
- Raising Toddlers & Preschoolers With Character
- Reaching the Heart of Your Tweens & Teens
- Seasoning and Spice Mixes
- Study Skills & Comprehension Building
- Ten Ways to Get Things Done FAST for Families
- The Almost Three R's
- Wacky Words