One thing that makes it much easier for children to learn chores and household upkeep is for the children to work with you on developing systems. We as moms have a tendency to create the systems that we like in freezers, refrigerators, pantries, toy shelves, bookcases, kitchen cupboards, and more. And then when somebody comes in to do a chore or unload groceries or put something away, it is not done correctly. And we wonder why people keep messing up our systems!
- Lifelong Vocabulary Skills With Definition Dissection (Video and Power Point Presentation)
- Paragraph Breaks With Train Analogy and Appositives (Live Video Lesson and Free Download!)
- Research Report Lesson (“Live” Video and Free PDF Lesson!)
- Punctuation Puzzle: Subordinate Clause and Possessive Nouns
- Punctuation Puzzle: Appositives and Subject-Verb Agreement
- Proofreaders’ Marks: Comical Ones and Accurate Ones! (Printable Included!)
- Learn When to Use Who/Whom With Language Lady!
Download my Kid's Faves list
plus get access to my language arts freebies when you sign up below!
Thank you! Please check your email to confirm your subscription :)
Let’s Be Social!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
- 501 Ways to Help Your Child Succeed
- Back to School 2015
- Bloggers Write Right Quick Kit
- Character Ink Products
- Character Ink!
- Comma Clues
- Cottage Classes
- Dancing With YOUR Star (Marriage)
- Downloadable Products
- Family Friendly Low Carb
- Freezer Cooking
- Home Management
- Homeschool Benefits
- How to Become an Efficiency Expert in Your Home
- Language Lady
- Low Carb Mixes and Quick Fixes
- Monday Motivation for Moms
- Product Downloads
- Punctuation Puzzles
- Raising Kids With Character
- Raising Teens With Character
- Raising Toddlers & Preschoolers With Character
- Reaching the Heart of Your Tweens & Teens
- Seasoning and Spice Mixes
- Study Skills & Comprehension Building
- Ten Ways to Get Things Done FAST for Families
- The Almost Three R's
- Wacky Words