In this Wondering Wednesday video, Donna Reish, author of seventy curriculum books totaling over forty thousand pages, answers a mom’s questions about helping her son who is struggling with reading. Donna talks about readiness, creating a learning environment, combining language arts/grammar studies with reading studies, the importance of immersion in the reading process, using learning styles in teaching reading, and much more. Donna’s reading blog posts can be found here. Donna’s Wondering Wednesday podcasts and videos can be found here. Donna’s downloadable Letters and Sounds phonics programs can be found here.
- Eight Week Grocery Fast – Weeks 5 and 6
- 5 Tips for Major and Minor Works From Language Lady
- Punctuation Puzzle – Introductory Material and Commas With Peter Pan
- 5 Tips for There, Their, and They’re From Language Lady
- Eight Week Grocery Fast – Weeks 3 and 4
- Short Story Character With Limited Senses – Video & Free Download!
- Punctuation Puzzle – Capitalization & Items in a Series With Alice in Wonderland
Download my Kid's Faves list
plus get access to my language arts freebies when you sign up below!
Thank you! Please check your email to confirm your subscription :)
Let’s Be Social!
- 501 Ways to Help Your Child Succeed
- Back to School 2015
- Bloggers Write Right Quick Kit
- Character Ink Products
- Character Ink!
- Comma Clues
- Cottage Classes
- Dancing With YOUR Star (Marriage)
- Downloadable Products
- Family Friendly Low Carb
- Freezer Cooking
- Home Management
- Homeschool Benefits
- How to Become an Efficiency Expert in Your Home
- Language Lady
- Low Carb Mixes and Quick Fixes
- Monday Motivation for Moms
- Product Downloads
- Punctuation Puzzles
- Raising Kids With Character
- Raising Teens With Character
- Raising Toddlers & Preschoolers With Character
- Reaching the Heart of Your Tweens & Teens
- Seasoning and Spice Mixes
- Study Skills & Comprehension Building
- Ten Ways to Get Things Done FAST for Families
- The Almost Three R's
- Tricky Tricks
- Wacky Words