A simple candy (though the dipping process is best done by older kids or adults or you’ll have peanut butter balls floating in your melted chocolate!) that most people love. I’m always amazed how quickly we run out of these in spite of the large amount it seems we make on candy days.
- New Middle School Peter Pan Writing Book (Downloadable and Print Versions!)
- 2017-2018 Cottage Class Schedule and Forms (Including Some Live Video Writing Classes!!)
- Punctuation Puzzle: Compound Sentence, Conjunctive Adverb, & Bermuda Triangle
- Beauty and the Beast Checklist Challenge! (New Writing Project–Free for Subscribers!)
- 2017-2018 Character Ink Cottage Class Offerings!
- Punctuation Puzzle: George Washington Carver—Compound Sentences!
- Readability Levels and Formulas for Homeschooling Parents
Download my Kid's Faves list
plus get access to my language arts freebies when you sign up below!
Thank you! Please check your email to confirm your subscription :)
Let’s Be Social!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
- 501 Ways to Help Your Child Succeed
- Back to School 2015
- Bloggers Write Right Quick Kit
- Character Ink Products
- Character Ink!
- Comma Clues
- Cottage Classes
- Dancing With YOUR Star (Marriage)
- Downloadable Products
- Family Friendly Low Carb
- Freezer Cooking
- Home Management
- Homeschool Benefits
- How to Become an Efficiency Expert in Your Home
- Language Lady
- Low Carb Mixes and Quick Fixes
- Monday Motivation for Moms
- Product Downloads
- Raising Kids With Character
- Raising Teens With Character
- Raising Toddlers & Preschoolers With Character
- Reaching the Heart of Your Tweens & Teens
- Seasoning and Spice Mixes
- Study Skills & Comprehension Building
- Ten Ways to Get Things Done FAST for Families
- The Almost Three R's
- Wacky Words