The scene was the same for our three girls and Mom and Dad—time to gather in the living room with calendars in hand, ready to go over the upcoming weeks and months to be sure we have everything down on the schedule—and to be sure that we have plenty of time set aside for each other and our family. What wasn’t the same was the addition of our future son-in-law—a sweet, amazing young man who has no need for meetings, sitting for long periods of time listening to three teenage/young adult girls and their parents gab. His response to our “calendar meeting” was hilarious as he put a pillow over his head and kept coming up periodically to ask if it was almost over!
- Very Short Story Lesson (Live Video Training!)
- Three A’s of an A+ Father
- Punctuation Puzzle: Commas and Periods in Quotes
- How to Become an Amazingly Diligent Mom!
- Simple Summer Reading Practice Tips
- 5 Words Your Kids Need to Hear You Say Over & Over
- New Middle School Peter Pan Writing Book (Downloadable and Print Versions!)
Download my Kid's Faves list
plus get access to my language arts freebies when you sign up below!
Thank you! Please check your email to confirm your subscription :)
Let’s Be Social!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
- 501 Ways to Help Your Child Succeed
- Back to School 2015
- Bloggers Write Right Quick Kit
- Character Ink Products
- Character Ink!
- Comma Clues
- Cottage Classes
- Dancing With YOUR Star (Marriage)
- Downloadable Products
- Family Friendly Low Carb
- Freezer Cooking
- Home Management
- Homeschool Benefits
- How to Become an Efficiency Expert in Your Home
- Language Lady
- Low Carb Mixes and Quick Fixes
- Monday Motivation for Moms
- Product Downloads
- Punctuation Puzzles
- Raising Kids With Character
- Raising Teens With Character
- Raising Toddlers & Preschoolers With Character
- Reaching the Heart of Your Tweens & Teens
- Seasoning and Spice Mixes
- Study Skills & Comprehension Building
- Ten Ways to Get Things Done FAST for Families
- The Almost Three R's
- Wacky Words