Sit Down While I Set Up a Quiz For You!
Sit and rise have I’s–and lie does too.
“Coz these are things that I, all by myself, can do.
Set, raise, and lay are words that you choose
When each one has an object after it to use.
Fill in the blanks below with the correct forms/tenses of sit/set.
- She _________ down and wept when she heard the news.
- They _______ down.
- They _______ the plants out.
- They will be _______ the clothes out beforehand.
- Yesterday, he ________ down to rest.
- They will ________ the clothes out to dry.
- He _________ down.
- He is ____________ down.
- They will be _________ the clothes out beforehand.
- She has _________ the clothes out beforehand.
- They have __________ down.
- He has ____________ down.
- They __________ the trap to catch the bear.
- They are __________ down.
- They will ________ the tent up at .