We are available to speak on a variety of topics including Christian parenting, marriage, homeschooling, organization, prioritizing, heart training, raising teens, language arts teaching, writing instruction, scheduling, home management, and more. Additionally, Joshua (our oldest son, age 31, BA in history with emphases on literature, writing, and government) speaks to parents about how to teach literature, creative writing, social sciences, speech, debate, history, and more.
Character Ink has dozens of workshop possibilities for your event! And we love to help families. Win-Win!
Check out the links below to find out the details of our homeschooling workshops, weekend seminars, and parenting sessions.
You will find the following and much more!
1. Donna, author of fifty language arts and writing curricula for two publishers, has dozens of workshops on homeschooling; home management; teaching reading, writing, and language arts; heart training and relationship building with tweens and teens; child training of babies, toddlers, and preschoolers; and much more.
2. Ray and Donna together teach about homeschooling, home management, teens, tweens, character training, marriage, prioritizing, and more.
3. Joshua teaches about history, language arts, literature, writing, speech, debate, and more!
4. Donna and/or Joshua do all day or weekend writing workshops for parents and/or students; SAT/ACT/Timed Essay workshops; general language arts instruction all day seminar, The Almost Three R’s workshop (Donna); and more.
5. Ray and Joshua do speech and debate workshops and training
6. Ray and Donna do an entire weekend seminar for Christian parents entitled “Raising Kids With Character,” in addition to follow up or stand-alone workshops on character training and heart training of tweens and teens.
Please feel free to call or email with more questions or if you have a need for our workshops.
Call us: (260) 450-7063 or (260) 433-4365.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop us a message on our Contact page.
...and download my Kid's Faves list plus get access to my language arts freebies!