One of the things that I love about our adult children having such close relationships is when they ask for group gifts (still!).
It is not uncommon for them to ask for things like these:
1. Restaurant gift cards to a place that they all want to go to together but that the college kids couldn’t afford without a gift card.
2. A video series that they will pass around/share with one another
3. A football that is kept at Mom and Dad’s for them all to use when they are all here together
4. Movie theater tickets for them all to go see a movie together
5. A game that they only play all together that is too expensive for one person to buy
Group gifts are just another way to keep kids close to each other–and even bring them back home together at times! 🙂
My Axis and Allies kids with their new 1914 edition…once a homeschooler, always a homeschooler!