This is our regular chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies without the coconut. When sugars and butter are thoroughly whipped, these are the best chocolate chip cookies ever.
4 ½ cup flour
1 ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
2 cups butter and Crisco combined (half of each)
2 (12 oz) pkg holiday M & M’s or chocolate chips
1 ½ cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375’.
2. In bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In mixing bowl, cream butter, Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla thoroughly.
4. Beat in eggs.
5. Gradually add flour mixture.
6. Stir in M & M’s or chocolate chips by hand until thoroughly mixed.
7. Bake in convection at 375’ for 6-9 minutes; 9-11 minutes regular.
8. Makes 10 dozen 2 ½ inch cookies.
Pin this post!
...and download my Kid's Faves list plus get access to my language arts freebies!